Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gingers

There is a topic I would like to talk about in this blog post, but before I can get to that I better talk about what I did today.

Got up, went to school, wrote a french exam, went home, sat around, played soccer, game here. It's quite the day eh?

Anyways, back on topic. The thing I want to talk about is gingers. If you are stupid and think I mean the plant, then you are wrong and maybe should just stop reading right now and get out from that rock that you live under. Anyways, according to most people, we don't have souls, and should be kicked on certain days. It really upsets me that south park would make fun of us on tv. YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU AREN'T GOD. UGGGHHH. UUGGGGGGHHHHH. It really hurts me, I act like it dudn't, but it really does.

The truth is, mayyyyyyyyyybbbbbeee we don't have souls, but me and a special ginger friend of mine are saving up money so we can buy our own soul. I know that would mean that we would have to spilt it, and only get half a soul each but I'm sure it would be better then what we have to work with now (and I sorta know how it feels to only work with only half of things).

Anyways, we are a weird bunch I guess. I mean we may not have souls, but we can still be some of the nicest and caring people you will ever meet. But, I swear to god, IF. YOU. KICK. ME. ON. KICK. A. GINGER. DAY. I'LL. KICK. YOUR. ASS.

Thats all.

~Dedicated my favorite ginger friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment