Saturday, February 13, 2010

 Be warned, I wrote the last paragraph about two weeks ago and now things have changed.

It was almost two weeks ago since i've last wrote in my blog, so I better get to it. Anyways, in the past week I have got a girlfriend. I really love this girl a lot. Most of you know who she is but ya, I've been thinking about her and hanging out with her a lot this past week and haven't got the chance to write in my blog.

So ya, I wrote that two weeks ago. I haven't published a blog post in almost a month though. I'm still here though, so don't worry. Anyways, I'm single now so ya, it's a long story and I'm not sure that I really want to publish it on the internet.

Since the past month I've watched a few movies. 

First movie was Goodfellas. The movie came out in 1990. It is a gangster movie that runs on a lot faster pace then the godfather. Anyways, it's still a great movie but The Godfather was just amazing. I give it a 8/10. Imdb gives it a 8.8/10 and it is their 14th best movie of all time.

Next movie was a silent film called Sherlock Jr. It came out in 1924. It was the first silent film I've ever watched, and I liked it. I noticed that silent films are a lot shorter then regular movies, cause this ones only about 45 minutes long. I give it a 7/10. Imdb gives it a 8.4/10 and currently it isnt on their top 250 list, but it was when I first got the top 150 list.

Next movie was a movie that came out in 1957. It's called Det sjunde inseglet which translates into The Seventh Seal. This is the best movie of the three movies I watched. It is about the black plague which people believed in about 600 years ago. Anyways, this guy plays a game of chess for his life. It's a good movie and one of my favorites of all time. Probably my 6th favorite actually. Anyways, I give it a 9/10 and imdb gives it a 8.4/10 and its their 117th best movie of all time.

Thats all I have to say for now. I'm going to florida again for march break so I'm excited for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment