Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hey, this is Justin. I’m sitting in the middle of class now and decided to work on my blog. I’m only supposed to be working on a French speech so it’s no big deal.


Anyways, my speech subject is books vs. movies. I’m not really sure what I’m going to do about it yet though, cause me and Jason sit here and do nothing and then usually just copy and paste things the last day and pass.

My trip to Florida is in 9 days, so I’m pretty excited about that. This time I’m going with my aunt and uncle and their two kids so it should be interesting to show people around who have never been there before. They don’t really know what to expect. They think Walt Disney World is like a big version of sandspit.

Anyways, I just wanted to talk about a movie I watched a few days ago called “A Clockwork Orange”. The movie was made in 1971 and is considered one of the best movies ever by many lists. I’d probably have to agree, cause it’s a damn good movie. Anyways, the movie is about a messed up man who rapes people and beats up people for fun. The whole movie is really weird, but it’s a good movie. He just goes to prison and they try this new type of punishment where they put the man in this place for two weeks and make him watch movies of rape and violence and propaganda and stuff like that. Anyways, he gets out, tries to commit suicide and then the minister gets blamed for trying to kill people by this new method of punishment. If anyone wants to see a damn good movie, this is one to see. I give it a 9/10 and it’s in my top 10 movies of all time. Imdb.com gives it a 8.5/10 and it is their 47th best movie of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment